At Philip Dunbavin Acoustics Ltd we aim to provide expert acoustic advice that helps solve the challenges faced by our clients. Our acoustic consultancy services include sound testing, noise surveys, noise assessments, acoustic design advice, and building acoustics.
Our ever-expanding knowledge-base allows us to provide cost-effective and streamlined solutions to a wide spectrum of scenarios. We ensure that we listen carefully and have a clear understanding of our clients’ requirements to present them with practical solutions.
Our advice is not only technically robust but also practical and helpful to our client’s particular situation. At Philip Dunbavin Acoustics Ltd we always look at the bigger picture and work towards the ultimate development goal.
We cover all areas in the UK, undertaking a large amount of sound testing and consulting work in Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Sheffield, Leeds & York.
Why Choose Us?
- Over 30 years of experience in providing expert analysis, advice & design in all areas of noise & vibration.
- We pride ourselves on developing an excellent understanding of our clients’ needs; we work collaboratively, adding value wherever possible to secure successful and sustainable outcomes.
- Our consultants work tirelessly to find new and useful ways to help our clients achieve their goals.
- We are committed to quality and are ISO 9001:2015 QMS certified.
- Our very experienced consultants have a proven track record on both small scale projects and major projects.
- Although we do offer very competitive rates, we do not compromise on the quality of our service which will always remain our top priority.
- All of our consultants are members of the Institute of Acoustics and are ANC Registered giving clients confidence in the results we deliver.
- Health and Safety are also paramount to our team therefore we are accredited through Construction Line (Gold), CHAS and CQMS.
If you require any further information, please contact us on 01925 759380 or at [email protected] or by filling out our Contact Form. We are always happy to provide no obligation, expert advice, and support.