When a new development or project is being considered, environmental noise will always be considered by the Local Authority. PDA’s acoustic modelling service is designed to provide the necassary predictions of noise the emission and the impact it will have on the local residents. This information will be needed by the Environmental Health Department to advise the planning departmentof the local authority on the planning application.
In simple terms our modelling allows the design team to eliminate any noise problems from the project before any work starts on site.
PDA’s services include:
- Environmental noise surveys
- Outline assessments and initial options
- Detailed acoustic modelling and reports
- Noise control design and project management
- Technical support for negotiation with Local Authorities
- Commissioning Survey of the completed development