MOVE UP IN THE WORLD…
Philip Dunbavin Acoustics Ltd, is an independent acoustic consultancy with a track record of more than 30 years delivering high quality services to
Due to continued growth, we currently have opportunities at technician, graduate consultant, consultant and senior consultant, at our office in leafy Lymm, Cheshire.
PDA Ltd will offer a flexible working environment and a very competitive salary with excellent benefits.
The successful candidates would be joining our highly skilled team operating over a diverse range of projects in the field of acoustics and vibration.
This would be an ideal opportunity for candidates currently working at Technician, Graduate Consultant or Consultant grade looking to move up to the next step on the Acoustics ladder.
Candidates at Consultant grade and above will ideally have strong building and / or environmental acoustics expertise working alongside our team of consultants on residential, commercial, educational, defence and leisure projects providing services in terms of planning, detailed design, site supervision, commissioning.
The candidates would also be working on a range of assessments of environmental industrial, occupational and transportation noise and vibration.
The successful candidate would ideally be expected to have the following attributes:
- A degree or post graduate diploma in Acoustics, Physics or another relevant STEM subject.
- Associate or Full membership of the Institute of Acoustics
- Good equipment skills and willingness to learn how to operate state of the art measurement equipment and a range of software including SoundPLAN®, CATT®, Insul® and Bastian®.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Show strong communication skills both written and verbally and good time and resource management.
- Ideally Consultant candidates should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a consultancy or equivalent occupation, with Senior Candidates having a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- The ability to work independently
- A full driving license is essential.
To apply please send your CV and supporting letter to: